Have you recently purchased a home or business and have no idea when the air conditioning ducts were last cleaned?, it might be time for you to get in touch with a reputable HVAC service technician immediately.
Problems with the HVAC system can lead to severe complications, affecting the efficiency of the heat pumps and air conditioners. However, an even higher concern is about the fact that clogged up air conditioning ducts can introduce allergens in the air inside your home. Here are 5 signs that indicate that you need to get in touch with a heating and air conditioning service technician as soon as possible:
1. You can see snowy deposits inside the air conditioning ducts: These are not snow, obviously, but deposits of caked dust that may possibly have accumulated over the years. Get these cleaned up as soon as you possibly can, before the air inside your home is poisoned by allergens.
2. There is a lot of noise coming from the ducts: This happens when the insulating layer within the ducts gets loosened at places. Get the layer fixed up (and re-laid if necessary) by a qualified technician to ensure that the HVAC system in your home or office works with full efficiency.
3. The home does not seem to be heated properly in colder months: The heat pump thermostat needs to be adjusted in order to fix this problem. Make sure that only experienced technicians take care of this, as this is quite a complicated process and any can possibly damage the thermostat.
4. The fan in the air conditioning system does not seem to be working properly: This might be caused by ice getting deposited around the air inlet ducts. Get the system checked by an experienced technician to make sure that the ducts are all clean.
5. The heating and air conditioning system in your newly purchased home seems to be rather old-fashioned Have you purchased an old house and the HVAC system is looking really old? Then simply building a new system might be cheaper in the long run than replacing parts that seem to have been damaged over the years. Have a qualified technician check out the system and give you an estimate before you make any decisions.
Make sure that any work that influence air conditioning (service and repair of HVAC systems included) in your home or business is carried out by qualified and experienced technician. Need to find technicians for carrying out air conditioning repair jobs in a hurry? Then check out airconditioning-filter.com right away.